Shahid Kapoors ‘Mausam’ comes under ash
Shahid Kapoors next film Mausam has again come under the ash effect. Its his first home production that has to be shot in Scotland but because of the recurring Mt. Eyjafjallajokull volcanic eruptions, things have come to a standstill.
Happening for the second time, the Mausam schedule has gone haywire, but the team is hopeful to begin the shooting soon. The father-son duo had to cancel their plans for the Scotland leg of the shoot last month when the volcano in Iceland first started spewing ash. When the volcano cooled down somewhat, a new schedule was planned. But this time too, the volcano restarted spewing ash, disrupting the air traffic and cancelling their plans to travel to Scotland for the shoot.
According to reports, Shahid and his dad are now scheduled to fly to Scotland on May 22. And as Shahid has no work to do rather than to wait, he is enjoying his time with friends. He is quoted as saying, Im just chilling with family and friends. Theres no point worrying about things that are out of ones control.
Mausam is believed to be the most badly affected Bollywood film because of the ash in European skies.
Hope the mausam there gets better soon
- I too used to think about my big posters: Shahid Kapoor
- An actor should do films for audience: Shahid Kapoor
- First Look: Nargis Fakhri’s Item Number with Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid getting a tan for ‘Rambo Rajkumar’
- Rambo Rajkumar (2013) Movie Stills | Photos Wallpapers
- Shahid Kapoor, Prabhu Deva, Sonakshi Sinha shoot for Rambo-Rajkumar in Gujarat
- Full credit to Remo, UTV for ‘ABCD’: Prabhudeva
- Shahid Kapoor to reprise his lucky bearded look
- Imtiaz Ali turns brand ambassador
- Shahid Kapoor says no to award functions