Hacker poses as Mahesh Bhatt, abuses Sunny Leone, Poonam Pandey
Famous film-maker Mahesh Bhatt is known for his bold approach and has always been a man of controversies all throughout his B-Town journey. However, he shocked his followers on Twitter, by his recent tweet tagged to Sunny Leone, Poonam Pandey and Kamaal R Khan.
Tweeple all across were not able to believe the fact that a man of Mahesh's stature would tweet such a things he actually tweeted that.
His tweet read, "@ghantaasingh @kamaalrkhan @SunnyLeone @iPoonampandey #AapCh**iyeHain(sic)"
A rather surprised Poonam Pandey replied to this tweet by saying, "I Guess this Words can’t be of @MaheshNBhatt as he is a gem of person and a gentleman! #HACKED (sic)".
While people could assume that his ID had been hacked and someone else had tweeted on his behalf, Mahesh finally cleared the air about the controversy. He tweeted, “Someone has hacked my account and used it to abuse Kamal Khan and few others. This is dangerous (sic)”
- Poonam Pandey Bares All after KKR Win [DV]
- Despite Emraan and Mohit, Bhatts expand their empire
- Sunny Leone will not give up her Porn career for Bollywood
- Jism 2 starts sharpened on Apr 1
- Sunny Leone wants acting tips from Vidya Balan
- Emraan gears up for his ‘massy’ film Jannat 2
- Sunny Leone wants Vidya Balan to give her acting tips
- Poonam Pandey supports legalization of Porn in India
- ‘Jism 2′ Sunny Leone wants to master Hindi
- Poonam Pandey Speaks About Nupur Mehta s Match Fixing Game