Deepika says ‘Game Over’ with Siddharth Mallya
Bollywood is one place where relationships don't last forever. Bollywood leggy lass Deepika Padukone who was reportedly in a relationship with Siddharth Mallya, has hinted that she has split-up with her boyfriend Siddharth Mallya, son of liquor baron Vijay Mallya.
The actress took her BlackBerry Messenger to announce that she is no longer in a relationship.
When Siddharth Mallya walked in at Parmeshwar Godrej’s party for Oprah Winfrey minus his girlfriend Deepika Padukone, all his friends wanted to know why the actress did not turn up. However, the scion replied casually that Deepika was too busy shooting for a film. As per a leading website, on the same day, Deepika Padukone's status on her Blackberry showed a blank black frame along with the words, ‘Game Over.’
The ‘Love Aaj Kal’ actress has not only changed her status but has also changed the profile picture, which has clearly indicated that she is no more in a relationship. Padukone has updated her status as ‘Game Over’ and has also replaced her picture with a dark image.
Some of the close friends of the actress said that she was upset for a while and changed her BBM status for a day or two. But now everyone has come to know about the split.
News is that Deepika is renewing her love with Ranbir. He has gifted her piano when Deepika expressed Ranbir to take lessons on music. Their friendship is growing deeper with every passing day.
- Deepika Padukone in Red Bikini from upcoming movie
- Kim Kardashian sneaks out of boyfriend Kanye West’s apartment
- And the Golden Kela award goes to…..
- Imran, Deepika are the worst actors
- Imran, Deepika named worst actors at Golden Kela awards
- Deepika Padukone Grazia magazine Cover April 2012
- Romance in Manali for Ranbir and Deepika!
- Kashmeera Shah’s shocking sex confessions
- Justin Bieber – Boyfriend *Single* [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]
- It is very important to be No.1 affirms Priyanka