Devgn in the Khan league now
It seems that the highly fruitful partnership of Ajay Devgn and Rohit Shetty is set to put the Box-Office on fire once again. As per latest reports, the world theatrical rights of their upcoming movie 'Bol Bachchan' have been sold for a mammoth amount of Rs 94 crores to Fox Star Studios, which officially instates Devgn amongst the elite league of the 3 Khans: Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh.
The reason for such a whopping amount to be shelled on the upcoming movie is quite vivid, the success of the 'Golmaal' series, and of course last year's blockbuster 'Singham'. The Devgn-Shetty duo's last two movies have grossed more than Rs 100 crores worldwide, so it's safe to say that we have another record-smasher at hand.
'Bol Bachchan' is the remake of the cult 1979 Hrishikesh Mukherjee movie 'Gol Maal', and has Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan in the lead. Asin and Prachi Desai round up the star cast. It is directed by Rohit Shetty, and is produced by Ajay Devgn's production house. Now all that we have to wait and watch is whether this movie lives up to the hype; or it fizzles at the collections, which seems highly unlikely though
- How educated are our Bollywood celebrities?
- And the Khan fight continues….
- Imran, Deepika are the worst actors
- Charu Khandal’s health condition worsens
- Aishwarya Rai flies to dubai with Aaradhya Bachchan
- Look how Salman and Aishwarya avoided each other!
- Salman plays it safe with Ash at Tendulkar’s party
- Let’s talk about the B-Town mommies!
- Dhoom 3′ will begin shooting from this May
- Salman’s face-off with Abhishek avoided