John Abraham injured badly while shooting
Accidents seem to have become a way of life for John Abraham. Macho man John Abraham, who has faced a lot of cuts and bruises for the movie Force, has yet again undergone the same pain, but this time it has turned out to be a serious one.
John Abraham hurt himself badly while shooting a prison fight sequence with co-actor Chetan Hansraj for Shootout At Wadala recently. The actor who has been shooting for an action-thriller went so overboard during a fight sequence that he tore a ligament and now suffers from a hairline fracture on his foot.
We hear that while shooting the fight scene, John Abraham was required to somersault over Hansraj’s shoulder. It’s while doing this stunt that the actor pulled his hamstring.
Normally, a pulled hamstring warrants complete rest for a few days, but an adamant John continued to shoot the day after and only aggravated the injury, which resulted in a hairline fracture on the foot.
So now, John Abraham has been advised complete bed rest of a week. But when he returns he will be shooting riskier stunts like climbing on top of a moving bus.
When the film just went on the floors a few weeks back, John hurt his nose when a junior artiste punched him by mistake, leaving the actor in extreme pain.
- John Abraham calls himself ‘item producer’
- Rum Whisky ft. John Abraham – Vicky Donor Movie Song
- Jism 2 starts sharpened on Apr 1
- The cast of ‘Shootout at Wadala’ promote the film
- ‘John’s sperms are much in-demand’
- John Abraham unsure about his girlfriend?
- John-Prachi Desai will feature in an item song
- Saif-Deepika hug and patch up for C.ocktail’
- Aamir says he is not mentally prepared for ‘Dhoom 3′
- Shazahn Padamsee never feared being overshadowed