Nargis Fakhri admits she’s still Single
Ever since Pakistani-American actress Nargis Fakhri entered Bollywood in 2011 making her debut with "Rockstar", she has been in news both for her work and her personal link-ups with different stars of the industry. First Nargis was linked to her Rockstar co-star Ranbir and recently she was linked to Shahid Kapoor.
But Nargis Fakhri who didn't share any screen space with Shahid Kapoor yet rubbishes rumours of a romantic link-up with Shahid Kapoor and says she is still single.
"That was pretty interesting because I woke up in the morning and didn't even know that I had moved into somebody's house... Everything is a rumour. I am still single, unfortunately because I would love to meet someone lovely," the 32-year-old said.
Nargis attended Shahid's birthday celebrations in Goa, supposedly sparking off the rumours.
"Yeah, there were a lot many people that I know who went as well. So, I don't know why I was not dating all of those people," said the actress who made her debut in Indian films with Rockstar opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
Her performance in her debut film met with mixed reactions and the actress currently has no project in hand.
- Aishwarya Rai – Birthday Bash
- DesiRulez – Non Stop Desi Entertainment – 15,16,30,103,111,118,940,1012 2013-10-21 16:02:52
- Amitabh Bachchan to light up homes in rural areas
- Sanjay Dutt to celebrate his twins birthday on dussehra
- Saif’s daughter Sara or Sridevi’s Jhanvi- The next Superstars?
- I too used to think about my big posters: Shahid Kapoor
- An actor should do films for audience: Shahid Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor: I am not getting engaged or married!
- The unit of Besharam plans a surprise for Rishi Kapoor
- Priyanka inspires me: Parineeti Chopra