Vanya Mishra crowned Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012
Jalandhar girl Vanya Mishra was Friday crowned Pantaloons Femina Miss India (PFMI) World 2012 title at a gala event here.
She will represent India at the global pageant later this year.
Rochelle Maria Rao from Chennai won the title of Miss India International, while Prachi Mishra from Pune is Miss India Earth.
The winners were decided by a jury panel that comprised of actresses Sonam Kapoor and Sonali Bendre; filmmakers Ekta Kapoor and Rohit Shetty; cricketer Harbhajan Singh; designer Raghavendra Rathore; singer Sonu Niigaam and TV actress Sakshi Tanwar. They picked up the best three out of 20 contestants.
The deciding question was – “If you have an option, will you create thousand jobs or feed thousand children daily?”
Miss India 2011 title holders Kanistha Dhankhar, Hasleen Kaur and Ankita Shorey crowned the winners.
The event, which took place at the Bhavans Ground, saw scintillating performance by Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri. Singer actor Ali Zafar enthralled the audience with his power packed “Madhubala” performance from the movie “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan”.
Ayushman Khurana and Manish Paul hosted the event.
- Saif’s daughter Sara or Sridevi’s Jhanvi- The next Superstars?
- Priyanka inspires me: Parineeti Chopra
- Frank Zane – 1972 vs 2012
- Wedding photo in 2011 and Anniversary photo in 2013
- Sonam and Dhanush together again
- Sonam Kapoor Sexy On GQ India Magazine August 2013
- DesiRulez – Non Stop Desi Entertainment – 15,16,30,103,111,118,940,1012 2013-07-29 10:15:14
- International Villager – Yo Yo Honey Singh (2011) [320VBR CD RIP]
- DesiBBrG – #1 desi forums – 4,10,11,12,175,185 2013-07-17 23:09:46
- VA – Best Lounge Music Collection – Lounge Chill Out, Sexy Voice, Downtempo Cafe (2012)