After Salman, Aamir’s on Priyanka’s radar
Indian film industry has no permanent friendships, and it seems that every friendship happens for a reason. Recently, media has been abuzz with the alleged news of Priyanka-Shah Rukh’s ‘good friends’ status, and that this had miffed a lot of friends of SRK’s since he is a much-married guy. Priyanka, from the look of it, seems to be in a dire need of friends in Bollywood. After the news of Priyanka’s cordial meeting with Salman Khan at Ambani’s part spread all across the internet, it is reported that also Priyanka bonded with Aamir Khan over a cup of tea at the latter’s upcoming TV show’s sets.
It is already known that the people close to Shah Rukh Khan’s family had almost boycotted Priyanka when the rumours of her link-up with the superstar emerged. Filmmaker Karan Johar had also reportedly struck off Priyanka’s name from the guest list of this season’s ‘Koffee with Karan’. Hence, the actress seems to be in a desperate need of friends in the film fraternity. And her endeavours have made her go find company in Shah Rukh’s foe, Salman Khan, and now Aamir Khan.
Well, there might just be another reason why Priyanka might be striving for new bonds, she is yet to work with the ‘Perfectionist’ Khan. We will just wait to see what her exact motivation is.
- Aamir Khan on the sets of DHOOM 3 [RRG]
- How educated are our Bollywood celebrities?
- And the Khan fight continues….
- Kamal don’t need Salman, Shahrukh for his ‘Amar Hai’
- Salman Khan has become the face of Autism in India
- Shahrukh and Sanjay to share screen in KJO film
- Salman Khan is getting hitched this May !
- Shahrukh Khan turns Katrina Kaif’s ‘Bodyguard’
- Karan Johar is highly impressed by Sanjay Dutt
- SRK sidelines Arjun, offers Ra.One sequel to Aamir Khan