What is Shilpa Shetty upto these days?
Actress Shilpa Shetty, is due for delivery in May. The actress is expecting her first baby with husband Raj Kundra. She has started attending Lamaze classes for easy pregnancy and is enjoying her classes to the core.
What is Lamaze?
Well, its a technique that builds up the confidence level in the expecting mother, giving her the ability to give birth and cope with pain in ways that both facilitate labour and promote comfort.
“Started Lamaze classes with Dr Rita Shah. A must do, very insightful. Fun to work out with pregnant women all around. Quite a cute sight,” Shilpa posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The 36-year-old is enjoying all the attention and love that she is getting these days.
“The best part of pregnancy is that everyone is so nice to you. So much love and pampering all around. Bad part everyone feeds you so much, phew,” she further tweeted.
- Raj & Shilpa Take Baby K Home ~ DaX
- Let’s talk about the B-Town mommies!
- Shilpa not happy with just a child, Raj Kundra
- Shilpa Shetty & Raj Kundra
- Shilpa Shetty to select and style the cheer girls for MMA league
- Sanjay, Manyata Dutt, Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty at Super Fight League Dinner
- Aishwarya, Shilpa, Lara at Riteish’s brother’s wedding reception
- Shilpa Shetty shows her baby bump at Vashu Bhagnani’s daughter sangeet
- Shilpa Shetty to stay away from Raj’s new venture, MMA
- Raj Kundra collaborates with Sanjay Dutt, Shilpa takes a back seat.